I am a work-at-home mom. This is my home office. I am spending 8 to 14 hours in this space everyday. I can hear you saying, "Seriously? Girl, your home office needs some loving!" I know. I know. You know the feeling you haven't started working yet but you are already stressed out by merely looking at your space? LOL!
This is in the master's bedroom. "What? You are not supposed to work in the bedroom. The bedroom should only be a place for sleep, relaxation and... 'that'!" If you know what I mean. You are sooo right again. But then, it has to be here. My baby is also sleeping here. So, while I am working, I am monitoring him as he sleeps. Kinda multi-tasking, right? Hehe...
But, I really need to prettify this space. I'm getting sick of the spaghetti electrical wires... and the octopus cable connections... and my old office chair and table... And you know what? It's better in that picture. It's worse in real life! Stop babbling now. Go, get some inspirations! Alright, next time! For now, back to work! ^_^
No comments :
Post a Comment