Monday, January 14, 2013

Make Your House Child Friendly Now

Look! I just found this deal recently via Okayokay.com - home safety kit! Yes! At last! I've been looking for these child proofing products for the longest time! Abenson's at SM, some hardware stores - they didn't have this product or perhaps, not available the moment I visited their store. So, much to my happiness when I saw this on Okayokay

The photos via Okayokay:






Home Safety Starter Pack includes:

  • Plug Socket Covers make child proof sockets in seconds.
  • Corner Cushions that helps prevent injuries from sharp edges.
  • Fridge/Freezer Lock helps prevent children from getting into the fridge.
  • Cupboard/Drawer Latches helps prevent your child from opening drawers and gaining access to dangerous items such as knives.
  • Appliance Lock helps prevent children from opening ovens, microwaves,refrigerators, freezers and oher potentially dangerous appliances
  • Toilet Seat Lock helps prevent children from getting into toilet bowl
  • Multi-purpose Latch will help prevent children from opening cupboards, cabinets, refrigerators and etc.
  • Anti-Slam Door Stopper helps prevent painful finger injuries.

In the box:
  • 12 Pocket Socket Covers
  • 8 Corner Cushions
  • 6 Cupboard/ Drawer Locks
  • 1 Fridge/Freezer Locks
  • 1 Toilet Seat Lock
  • 1 Door Stopper
  • 1 Multi-Purpose Latch
  • Manual

I already bought this product and paid via Visa Credit Card. I am now waiting for this good find to land right at my door steps.  I shall tell you once I get my hands on the kit.

If you have babies or kids at home, you ought to buy this product too! Always remember, safety first! The deal is still ongoing. You should grab it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover