Sunday, May 12, 2013

When I turn you down...

I have just turned down 6 to 7 events... 6 to 7 exciting events that can give me opportunity to mingle with other mommy bloggers, endorsers, celebrities and other amazing women I can only just read or watch. I've just turned down opportunities to experience different hotels and good restaurants. Opportunities to taste exquisite food, try first-rate products and know high quality information. These event invitations mean a lot to me. It makes me feel that this blog is gaining some attention. Fine attention. I love that. I am awesomely grateful for all the invites. I’m so giddy just thinking about them. But it also means, lesser time with my son. I've chosen that which matters most to me. You see, right now, I am the mother and father of Sam. And I’m working. So if he wants to tell me that he sees a pig, I want to be there. If he wants me to listen to him “oink”, he has my two ears. If he wants to wrestle, Mommy is game to play. If he is hurt, I’m by his side. Time flies so fast. So, I want to catch it with all my mommy heart. If only the event locations are somewhere near, then I’ll raise the green flag for some. Someday, if time permits, I’ll be able to attend. But right now, I have no regrets. I just love to stay at home with my son.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover