Notice that the product has Lazada Promise seal. From their press release, this means that Lazada "guarantees that any participating product with the Lazada Promise seal will be sent out within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends from the time of the order. With its real-time tracking feature, shoppers will receive SMS, email notifications and updates on their order status. Lazada will be giving a P500 voucher to customers whose orders have not been dispatched within 24-48 hours."
I've checked out the product at around 3 P.M and received a notification message at around 11 P.M. that the item has already been dispatched.
I'm living in the province. After 3 days, my BB cream arrived at our doorstep.
Cool!
Do you have the same experience with Lazada?

I tried it before and so far Lazada hasn't broken its promise to me yet :) But I wouldn't mind having that Php 500 discount thought lol
ReplyDeleteI cancelled mine since no notice of dispatched was received since I placed my order last 05-18-13, all I've got was they transferred to state of the art warehouse hence, the delay, I thought dapat mas bumilis, 300287969...
ReplyDeleteoo nga no? :D
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't know about their ORDER TRACKING system! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMay 18? That was my birthday! Haha!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, buti pwede i-cancel. Wala naman cancellation fee? Hehe... Online shopping is very convenient talaga pero if rush, I don't rely on online shops. Mas oks pa din sa mall para sure.
I usually wait for the voucher of fireworks w/c ranges from 2000 - 300. Like yesterday i have purchased an item that is worth 4,000 but i have applied a 1,500 voucher and poof* 2500 the total after checkout
ReplyDeleteHello, tanong ko lang po kung paano mag-search ng items sa Lazada na may Lazada Promise seal? O yung pag-search ko, dapat yung may seal lang ang lalabas na results? Thanks!
ReplyDelete