Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How to clean tile grout

Source

You will need:
7 cups water
1/2 cup baking soda
1/3 cup lemon juice (or calamansi juice)
1/4 cup vinegar

1. Combine the water, baking soda, lemon juice and vinegar on a spray bottle.
2. Spray on the floor
3. Let it sit for a minute or two... or longer if you prefer
4. Scrub the grout lines with old toothbrush

Thank you Lynn Cole for the image and for sharing your "recipe". See more tips on  how to clean grout the easy way.

Mas maputi na grout namin kasi ipin ko. Joke!

3 comments :

  1. Glad you found the great product to do the job! I may try that someday! Thanks for sharing Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! Your cleaning look like new grouting and the title sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for some good ideas regarding tile and grout cleaning. I have already got something from: http://groutsolutionsperthwa.com.au/ and got good tips above. It seems like I am getting a recipe ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover