Hello mommies! Appebon Kid is holding a promo this month of May! They have launched the Appebon Kid's Mom's Grocery Blowout as a special mothers’ month treat to all mommies. The Mom’s Grocery Blowout Promo will give mothers, nanays, mudras, mommies, mamas, mamus, mudrakels a chance to win P10,000 worth of Grocery Spree! Oh my, love ko yan!
To join the promo, all you have to do is:
1. Like the Appebon Kid fan page.
2. Go to the Appebon Kid Survey Promo App or just click here. Click "JOIN" and fill up the registration form. Click "NEXT" to proceed to the survey.
3. Share the promo.
Easy peasy!
Promo period runs from May 8, 2013 to June 6, 2013.
I have already joined. Kayo din, join na!
To view the full mechanics, click here.
Appebon Kid is a daily kids supplement in delicious strawberry flavor that helps boost children’s appetite. It contains Vitamin B Complex, Iron, and Lysine to help enhance children’s appetite.
Oh, have I already told you? Sam is really a picky eater! Every mealtime, it's always been a chasing game! So, I make sure that he's taking Appebon Kid everyday to improve his appetite and increase his vitamin intake!
Appebon Kid is a daily kids supplement in delicious strawberry flavor that helps boost children’s appetite. It contains Vitamin B Complex, Iron, and Lysine to help enhance children’s appetite.
Oh, have I already told you? Sam is really a picky eater! Every mealtime, it's always been a chasing game! So, I make sure that he's taking Appebon Kid everyday to improve his appetite and increase his vitamin intake!

No comments :
Post a Comment