Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sam Turns 3

For Sam's third birthday, we just opted for a simple celebration. The only visitors were immediate families... not considered visitors at all!

I ordered two Barkada meals and some fries from Greenwich, bought a piece of 8x12 chocolate-flavored cake from Goldilocks and one medium-sized ice cream.

For the party decoration, Mommy reused the paper pom poms from his cousin's christening and the standee used on his 1st birthday.

Then, I planned a simple activity for the kids - make their own balloons! They really loved it! They will fill the balloons with air, and they will not tie them but release them in the air. The balloons then will soar like a dancing rocket and they will just burst into laughter. It was soooo so fun for the kids (and adults too)! They were so noisy, lively and happy!

Actually, we celebrated his birthday one day before his actual birthday. And on the date itself, I finally handed him the remote-controlled car given by his Ninang as a Christmas gift! Had I given it to him earlier, I'm pretty sure by now, it's already broken. Hehe... So, on his birthday, he got a "new" race car and some legos from mom. He's indeed very happy!

Oh, how sweet simple celebrations are!

Eto naman ang drama pagdating ng gabi! Daddy, greeting his boy a happy, happy birthday via video call!

Time flies really, really, really fast! Our baby is now officially a preschooler. Another stage... another milestone...  

Happy, Happy Birthday my awesome boy! Mommae and Daddae loves you so much! Keep on rockin'!

2 comments :

Pin It button on image hover