Friday, July 26, 2013

Sam's 1st Birthday Video

Mommy's just reminiscing... ^_^

The first time I've watched this video, talbog lahat ng stress ko! I was like "OMG, OMG!!! Sobrang ganda!!!" Then I played it 10 times I think. Daddy loved the video too! He played it for about 100 times! Okay, just kidding!

Sam's first birthday was tons of fun, fun, fun! And Guise did a very great job in capturing the moments! Really, I'm a fan! [Dapat talaga mag-rhyme? LOL]

And now that I'm watching this again, I don't feel like working at all. Just wanna watch this all day! #Adik

 

Thank you Guise for this beautiful beautiful video! Galing talaga! Di ako magsasawang panoorin. ;)

Guise Natividad
Director/Editor
Contact #: 0917.569.1447
E-mail address: guise690@yahoo.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/guisevideo
Twitter: @guise690


5 comments :

  1. bakit ngayon ko lang napanood to..? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hu u? Haha! Oks lang! At least napanood mo pa rin naman!

      Delete
  2. namiss ko itong event na to..my only nephew's first bday. love u samsam ko..mmwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga e... buti na lang may video... yun lang, ngayon mo lang pala napanood? how come? hahaha! buti na lang ni-share ko ulit after 2 years!

      Delete
  3. hehe..miss ko na samsam ko..

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover