So, I grabbed all the opportunities to shop 'til I dropped! Haha! I shopped for some clothes for me and Sam, a cheap pair of sunnies, a moderately expensive foundation, an average cost lipstick, hand soaps, plastic oranges that look like the real thing, some bake wares and other kitchen utensils.
Here are some of the things I've bought:
This is one of the cheapest waffle makers out there! Haha! I bought this out of the blue. I must have been thinking that if my food presentation is better, Sam will eat more. Hope so! And I also hope that this waffle maker will last long! Fingers-crossed!
When I was baking last Friday, I was looking for my spatula but couldn't find it! My baking utensils seemed to have been misplaced. Sam, sometimes, pull out the utensils from the drawers and his yaya doesn't seem to remember where she "hides" the stuffs! Tsk... I bought a cake server because it looks "sosyal" to get a slice of cake using it. Oh well... Haha!
Bought a loaf pan because Yaya was asking me if I could bake banana bread.
Of course, I want to learn how to bake muffins too!
Assorted kitchen towels. Feeling ko mayaman lang nagamit nito. Haha! I bought some just to feel mayaman. Joke! The truth is, I've been seeing a lot of food pictures styled with kitchen towels. So, I bought this for "styling" purposes. Props ba! Career na ba ito? lol
Thank goodness, my father-in-law asked us to go home early because he couldn't drive at night! Otherwise, I'd be having more stuffs in my cart!
Hi how's your kyowa waffle maker? I just got mine but the heat isn't even. i don't know if my batter is the problem but the top is not cooked thoroughly.
ReplyDeleteYes, how is your waffle maker? I want to buy one for my niece this christmas but I can't find any reviews on the cheap ones available on the market.
ReplyDeleteI can't recommend the waffle maker I bought. Like Ana's experience, the waffle is not evenly cooked. I'm quite disappointed. :(
ReplyDelete