... that my life is a mess even though I don't have problems sooo big and it's just because I couldn't sleep well for the longest time... longer than I could ever remember!!! Yeah, I hate it soo much when I'm preparing myself to sleep at 12 or 1:30am so I can wake up a li'l bit earlier, start working earlier, stop working earlier and spend more time with Sam. But, I. just. couldn't. sleep!!! Tick tock tick tock... I hate it when I need to wake up at 12 or 1pm everyday just to compensate the recommended 7 to 8 hours of sleep to be more effective. Because I'm not becoming effective, I'm not becoming productive. In fact, I feel lethargic, irritated and distracted most of the time. And I hate it when I'm riding this emotional roller coaster down to the big D path. It's crazy. G-r-r-r-r...
Or is it because today is Valentine's Day and I should be blogging about "Love is in the air" things but I'm so busy, busy, busy, busy, I couldn't manage to post a decent one?!
Lord, I know You love me. There's no doubt about that. You are true to Your Word. And I'm putting my faith in You. I'm claiming your promise now:
"for He grants sleep to those He loves." - Ps 127:2
Now, I shall lie down in bed with Sam and sleep in peace for You alone O Lord make me dwell in safety. In Jesus' Name, amen.
P.S. Happy Heart's Day everyone! Yeah, need to be happy before I sleep. ^_^
No comments :
Post a Comment