Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top 5 Pink Picks from Lazada Philippines

I thought that my 5th post would be the last for my #pink series promoting Breast Cancer Awareness! Obviously, it's not! Lazada Philippines is running a promotion now through it's Facebook page and I would like to join! *wink*


Here's the promo mechanics from their Facebook page:

Win Lazada Philippines swag daily! 

Just answer this simple question:
What are your TOP 5 PINK PICKS from LazadaPh?

Now, here's my entry:



From left to right:
  1. Nokia N8 (Pink) UNLOCKED
  2. Halo Tangled Tote Bag 14-15" (Pink)
  3. Racini Pink Soft Case Luggage Medium, Front Pocket
  4. Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette for Women 90ml
  5. SONY Watch Band for SmartWatch (Pink)
You can join too! Just like their Facebook page and look for this promo from their timeline.

Don't forget to like my page too! ^_^

Update: I won this contest! Yay! Thanks Lazada Philippines!

3 comments :

  1. Wow! Congrats! :D Hope they come up with more promos/contests like this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mia! I think they are holding different contests regularly. You can check their Facebook page. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome :) Liked and followed their accounts haha

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover