Try “pergola for lanai”. Come on, don't be lazy now. Lol!
If you have a website
or a blog, it is so important that not only
you’ll get searched by Google, the leading search engine, but also to be on its
first page. It means that you have a high web rank and your page is popular. It
means that your page will be most likely clicked by the user. It means that you’ll
get more traffic or more visitors to your site.
How much more if you
own a company? You want to increase your sales. You want your products and/or
services to be known. You want to be at the top of the game. Companies,
nowadays, are spending a lot of money to hire experts that would help them position
themselves on Google’s top ranking. (That process is called SEO or Search Engine Optimization.) Imagine that.
As a user, I mostly
click those links from 1st to 3rd page and then just go away.
I think, you too, right? So, it is very important to get the first position. Companies don't want to be left out.
That’s why I’m so giddy right now. My blog was only less than a month old when I have noticed that I am on Google's first page. My posts were even less than 20. And Google haven't indexed all my posts yet. How.cool.is.that? Today, I am celebrating my first month as a blogger through this post! Sindihan na ang kwitis! Let the fireworks begin! Thank You Lord!
Do you find this post inspiring, interesting or useful? Please leave a comment. Don't miss any updates. Like my page on Facebook.



No comments :
Post a Comment