![]() |
| Source: Unknown |
If you are following my blog since its conception, you have witnessed how fidgety the look and feel of this blog is – the color ever adjusting, the name constantly changing, tag lines yet amending... It seems the alteration is never ending! My apologies... and thank you for following. Please just allow me to do so. This blog is my home. A home where the furnitures are frequently rearranged... A home where the pillows are incessantly thrown, yet put back in order afterwards... stuffs disorganized and reorganized, things regularly are a mess, yet subsequently sorted out...
This blog somehow reflects the author - more accurately her mind – restless, twitchy... somewhat impatient... but eagerly learning, perpetually exploring, continually growing...
But in every name revealed, in every short line tagged, the meaning is profound. If ye engrossed enough to dig, you will find the very soul. And I’m glad I have started this blog. Little thing I know, not only a blog is commenced, but there’s a fear that’s been overcome... There’s a self being reinvented... there’s a life being rediscovered. And I thank the Master Author of all, who did not give up. He helps me find myself again. And I am not expecting this – I’m loving the once I hate!
And oh, time will come that the theme of this blog will be finalized. But for now, allow me to do some experimentation. *wink*

Wow, you've been really doing a lot of blogging since you started
ReplyDeleteseveral months ago. I also started blogging almost the same time as you
but I've done only a handful of posts. But I quite agree that
experimentation is a big part when you're starting. Keep tweaking, it
what keeps it exciting! Mark ~ markpulohananthelonelyroad.wordpress.com
Hi Mark,
ReplyDeleteGanun talaga pag magulo utak, dami napo-post! Hahaha!
I also visited your blog - I love it! Sooo simple and clean. You're a good writer. I love, love, love the header photo! Ikaw ba yun? Inggit much! Hahaha! You've traveled quite a lot! Keep on sharing your escapades.
Thanks for dropping by! ^_^