When Sam first visited Japan, he had no other playmates other than Mommy, Daddy, Tito Arvee and Tita Goldy. Yes, all adults! Most of the other Pinoy engineers were single. Tito Arvee (he and hubby work for the same company) and Tita Goldy, on the other hand, were still praying for their own bundle of joy. We lived in the same building that's why they could often come and play with Sam.
After two years, tada! Tatlo na sila!
Hello!
My name is Mavin! My dad's name is Arvee and my mom's is Goldy. I am one year old. I am the youngest and the most
bullied of all! I have the cutest pouty lips in the world. (Too bad Ninang
Tine hasn't able to capture it yet.) She told Mommy that if she's angry, show her
my pouty lips and that will automatically wipe her wrath away! And oh,
according to her, I have the most expressive and innocent-looking face. If I smile, there's
no way you can resist to smile too! And when I frown, I have the
most pouty lips in the world. Did I already mention pouty lips three
times? I am learning 1-2-3 now!
Kon'nichiwa! Watashi wa Yukidesu! Hello! I am Yuki! I am 2 years old. My father is a Japanese businessman and my mommy is a Filipina. I have this cute and adorable face that will instantly melt your heart away. Tita Goldy met my mom here in the play area and then they quickly hit it off. Then Tita Tine and Sam came and you know exactly what happened next!
It's PLAY TIME!!!
It's PLAY TIME!!!
.jpg)

No comments :
Post a Comment