Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Shopping at GAP and Uniqlo Outlets

May na-discover ang mga Pinoy dito. Every time there is a transition from summer to fall, ayan, nagse-SALE na sila! Yiippee!!! So it's the perfect shopping time for their personal clothes or pasalubong pag-uwi ng December.

Ako naman, wala talaga ako masyadong bitbit na damit pagpunta ko dito sa Japan. Technique 'yun para ipag-shopping ako ng asawa ko. Haha!

Joke! 

Actually, it's my husband's idea. Kasi, I needed two big luggages but I only have one. And again, nanguripot ako and didn't buy a new one kaya konti lang nadala ko.

So, on our first Saturday here, we went to this mall that is really a "branded clothes haven"! Every outlet / boutique was on sale, most of them up to 70% off. Siguradong tarantuwa ang mga shopaholics and brand-holics!
Tarantuwa: tarantang-taranta sa tuwa!
Hindi ako naka-relate sa kanila kasi :
1. Kasama ko si hubby
2. Kasama namin si Sam at di sya masyado cooperative!
3. Kasama din namin friends namin - husband and wife din with a rather manageable toddler naman than Sam.

Sa mga ganyang instances, mahinhin lang ako. Haha!!!

We were only able to visit Levi's, American Outfitters, Nike and Gap. (And oh, Zara, when I made puslit!)

Kung ako lang mag-isa, I'm 100% sure maiikot ko buong mall, tapos tsaka ko babalikan 'yong bibilhan ko talaga. Ganyan din ba kayo? LOL

And sa Gap lang kami nakabili. Told you Sam was not very cooperative.

Dahil allowance-based na lang ngayon, do'n na lang tayo sa mga pinakamura! (Bakit biglang parang may narinig akong nagsalitang hapon. Ansabeh, NAKAMURA ka!)

Divide the Yen price by 2 and you get the approximate Philippine Peso price. Hehe...

GAP clothing

GAP clothing
GAP clothing

GAP clothing

GAP clothing

GAP clothing

GAP clothing

GAP clothing



GAP clothing
Oha! Karamihan from 3400 yen down to 600 yen! Mostly, 300 pesos each item lang! The costliest is my hoodie which is 4900 yen, which is 50% off so we paid only approx. 1200 pesos. Sabi nga ng aking friend, "Gap kaya 'yon!"

After that, we left the mall and hopped to another mall. Baka daw may SALE din! As if we're willing to spend more! (Psst, kuripot lahat kaming magkakasama!)

Then, inside the second mall, is Uniqlo.

What can I say about Uniqlo? Mga unique damit nila. Charing!

I checked Wikipedia about Uniqlo, o yun nga ang sabi - "Uniqlo" was born, as a contraction of "unique clothing". Wahehe...

Okay, seriously, I love Uniqlo clothing because they use the softest, smoothest and the most breathable materials. Perfect for my super duper ultra mega sensitive skin and perfect for budget-conscious like me. In other words, di naman masyadong kamahalan mga damit sa kanila pero with great quality.

I just wanted to buy this black cardigan at 990 yen...

Uniqlo clothing



Uniqlo clothing

Uniqlo clothing

But I added two more, 500 yen each lang naman. And oh, I'm planning to get pregnant again, so I made it three!

Uniqlo clothing

2 comments :

Pin It button on image hover