So, I have been suffering from backache again. It's like, in everything I do - when I sit at the front of the computer, cook, wash the dishes, carry Sam etc - I'm experiencing back pains. Most especially when I bend down. And ugh, there are times that I really want to cry because of the severe pain. Then, I've a noticed that I'm not that agile and flexible anymore when I move. And some joints are also aching. Yes, I've been feeling weaker after giving birth. Then, a mental picture of a bent-over old woman flashed before me. Oh noes! I was all scared that for such a young age, that's what's gonna happen to my back!
![]() |
| Source |
But you know, I think I'm healthy - I don't smoke nor drink alcohol, not really into a lot of junk foods. BUT the thing is, I'm living a sedentary lifestyle. And I should really work towards stronger bones and body and active lifestyle.
Then I remember, I was actually drinking Anlene before. Way back, hhmm, 5 years ago. I don't remember why I've stopped. Maybe, out of neglect or because, I was diagnosed with some stomach problems and drinking milk is not really advisable.
I resumed drinking milk when I was preggo with Sam, not Anlene, of course, but ANMUM. But right after my milk supply dried up and I was no longer breastfeeding Sam, I've stopped the habit of drinking milk again. Bad.
And so, again, because I'm experiencing chronic back pains and I'm horrified by my own thoughts, I was planning to drink Anlene again. Not that Anlene would take all the back pains away, but it is good as a supplement.
Anlene products are enriched with a scientifically-formulated complex of essential bone nutrients which include vitamin D, zinc, and magnesium to ensure enhanced absorption and bone strength.
And, ang galing, that same week I was thinking about Anlene, I have received an e-mail regarding writing about milk in the bones and joints health category. Someone up there is really watching over me. That milk is Anlene! Haha!
So, I've received boxes of Anlene... Anlene Total, to be specific.
And now, I'm really trying to drink 2 glasses of Anlene a day...
...make it also a NEW habit day-by-day...
Anlene Total is a new formula containing twice the Calcium vs. regular milk and added Glucosamine to help protect not only your bones but your joints, as well! Anlene Total’s unique combination including Nano-calcium & Glucosamine helps maintain strong bones AND helps fortify cartilage in joints, protecting them against damage caused by everyday physical activities.
I love all the nutritional benefits that Anlene Total offers. And aside from that, I also love the taste and texture of Anlene - smooth, creamy and not so sweet. So when my Anlene Total product samples run out, I'm definitely gonna buy again.
Follow and know more about Anlene:

No comments :
Post a Comment