One of the things that I will never forget in Japan is the RAMEN. Oh, how I so love ramens! Surely noodles is one of my comfort foods. But with ramen, the seemingly ordinary noodles are brought to a whole lot, new level! I can eat ramens every single day.
But of course, I'm not eating ramens everyday! (Cue: If I could, then I would!) In fact, for over a month of stay here in Japan, I have just eaten ramens twice - one from Tenkaippin and the other one from a Chinese restaurant. (But it's called Taiwan ramen. Eh? We can totally eat in Chinese restaurant while in Japan, right? and with Taiwan ramen, right? It's not funny nor absurd! Don't ya dare think!!!)
And this ramen from Tenkaippin - oh my, this is my ultimate ramen! Well, until I've tasted another ramen that will surpass its noodelicious awesomeness! Even for the other Pinoys here.
Tenkaippin was introduced to hubby by his friend Kagami, his Nihongo teacher. During one of their dates! DATES?!!! Friendly dates.
Every time I'm visiting Japan, we're visiting Tenkaippin. I mean, man, what is Japan without your favorite ramen? Seriously, one should have at least a bowl of ramen in his/her entire life. Because really, you'll be missing a lot. Isabay mo sa malamig na panahon, goodness!
With the gang. We arrived with a completely empty stomach. (Ang tagal ko kasi sa Shimamura - parang boutique where I bought few more blouses.)
Maybe, we waited for almost an hour just to get seats!
A pitcher of tea was served before our orders were taken... Various condiments...
Hubby ordered two sets of ramen and then kimchi and karaage.
Sabi ni Korina Sanchez, if you want to lose weight, don't eat carbs. Pero every time I'm seeing steaming Japanese rice, I'm all - "Ano nga ulit iyong Cohen diet? Di ko ma-recall!"
This is the yummiest Kimchi in the world! Nakakalimutan ko ulit na I'm allergic to spicy foods! The spiciness, sweetness and thickness of the sauce is perfect! Plus it contains thin strips of meat!
I also love their Chicken Karaage (Japanese version of Fried chicken). The chicken meat is soft; it's tasty in a way that is not too salty; served in bite size pieces.
This.is.what.I'm.talking.about! The sauce is thick and super duper tasty. At first, you would think that it's too salty, but really, it's just too tasty you can add another bowl of water and still it would taste great. One more thing - the noodles. My favorite noodles. Di sobrang payat, di din sobrang taba. Ang laki pa ng serving! Pang dalawang Kurizutin!
And according to this blog, Tenkaippin's ramen contains COLLAGEN. Sa mga 30 years old and above diyan, COLLAGEN!!! Apparently, it's the collagen that's given this ramen its body. Had I known it before, ininom ko lahat ng sabaw!
Not sure if there's already a branch of Tenkaippin in the Philippines. Di ko kasi maintindihan website nila. Hehe... 'Pag yaman ko, ako magdadala. Dream on!
No comments :
Post a Comment