Kurizutin. It does not mean "kuripot". Haha!
Kurizutin.Kurizutin. Sabihin sa akin ang iyong hiling! Pwedeng pang-rhyme!
Kurizutin.Kurizutin. Kurizutin. Uy, lalong pwedeng pang-tongue twister! Lolz!!!
Loka-lokahan lang. Walang masama.
Okay, serious mode. My first name is Kriztine and in Nihongo (Japanese Language), it is pronounced as "Kurizutin".
Why based my blog on my first name, not on some particular niche? This blog is personal and if there is anything I love the most about myself - that is my name. Kriztine is a variation of "Christine" which means "follower of Christ". How cool is that? And if you read the Bible, God personally calls people by name. He even changed some persons' name in accordance to His calling. Wow! I just hope that the meaning of my name would reflect on my thoughts, words, character, attitude and actions!
Why in Nihongo? Because my stay in Japan has a lot of good memories? My husband is currently working there. I've never dreamed of going to that country, but when I'd been given the chance to stay there just for a while, I've learned to love the land of the rising sun. Oh, how I love the climate, the food (okay, not everything! haha!), the people - their accents, voices, politeness, cheerfulness, smallest to biggest creations, the values, the discipline, the cleanliness and orderliness, innovations and inventions, the surrounding, the animes, the FASHION... everything! (Na-miss ko tuloy bigla ang Japan!) Or, maybe, it's just because it's the only other country I've ever visited. Hhhmmm, naahh. Japan is worthy of love, appreciation and respect. Visit the country to see for yourselves (but after you explore first the Philippines! Hahaha!!!). It's still more fun in the Philippines. LOL! I will always cherish those days I've spent there and will always be willing to go back.
So there, Ku-ri-zu-tin. Just plain and simple.
Hi Tine! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago. Saw your blog na, I really like it! Hope tuloy-tuloy! :D
ReplyDeleteJapan is a country I plan to visit as soon as I can. It's my dream country haha. I'm so envious of people who have been there!
Keep in touch ;)
Liz
Projectvanity.com
Wow Liz, you made me smile! Your comment is like an autograph from my favorite star! Haha!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, for the time and for the encouragement. Hopefully, mai-tuloy-tuloy ko nga!
DeleteYeah, try to visit Japan! I'm sure, sobrang maaaliw ka! As in! Lahat ng klase ng style, andun! You can really express yourself freely! They are sooo good in putting make-ups, in styling their hair, in taking care of their skin. Grabe, wala silang pores! At rampa, kung rampa! Mapapa-big WOW ka talaga! Haha!
Yep, keep in touch! Thanks again!
Hugs,
Tine ^_^