Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mandaue Foam Anniversary Sale

Okay, this will be a very quick post. I have a deadline tonight and this week! Uh-oh!

Gone to Mandaue Foam Showroom, Alabang last Saturday. It's their anniversary, and everything, as in everything, is on sale so grab the opportunity na ito! By the way, I really love and appreciate Mandaue Foam furnitures 'coz the prices are soooo affordable without compromising the quality of the furnitures. Sobrang dami ng designs to choose from. And, hindi mga jologz! Nakaabang talaga ako ng SALE nila.

So, libot-libot muna ang lola looking for some items to purchase.

Side table. Love the color. Ganda sana for Sam's room kaya lang, so girly! (P4400)


TV Rack. We need this for our family area in the second floor. I really love white. Less than 8k something, 20% off.

TV Rack again. Black and white combi. Hhhmm... Ganda din. >8k,  20% off.


Oh ito na, kukunin ko na 'to!  20% off din. (Lahat nga may off e!)  Unfortunately, SOLD na! All of this white TV racks were sold na! Ubusan talaga dito! So, if mag-SALE sila, don't walk, RUN! 'ika nga! Hehe... I got the black one, eniweiz!


I like this design for the master's. Hanggang like lang. Hehe...

Kurti-kurtinahan!

Kabilang side naman!

Kurtina Party!!! Kaya lang, first options ko, wala na din stocks! Talaga naman! But I still got some pretty designs. Can't wait to hang those on the wall.

They have wide range of sofas! Pwedeng mag-pa-customize with sangkatutak na tela to choose from!

Love, love, love the designs and the colors. Ang dami ko like ha!

LO, AND BEHOLD!!! MALDITANG ACCENT CHAIR! And it's only P3900 (From P6500)!!! Kahit dami na chairs sa bahay, yari ka sa 'kin! Iuuwi na kita! Mura lang eh! Di ko 'to palalampasin! Lolz!
Guess what? SOLD na din! Kainis much!
But, I got a black one! Last piece! Okz pa din!

After 4 days, dya-rannnnn!!!

Mandaue Foam guys assembling the TV rack. Game lang ha! Sobrang babait nitong mga 'to. Pina-meryenda ko tuloy! Lolz!!!

So, eto ang kinalabasan.
The throw pillows, accent chair and the carpet - all from Mandaue Foam.
Carpet, less than 8k ang orig price, P5700 na lang! Bunzoi wanted this so I bought one.


Without the malanding shawl

Throw pillow with the red, suede flower from Mandaue Foam.

King Size sheets, 350 thread count, P2700 less 20%, sarap matulog!

My ever cute na model with the malditang accent chair!

Feel na feel ang kiddie chairs niya. Walang ibang pwedeng umupo!!! By the way, these kiddie chairs are so sturdy. Di agad matutumba ang kiddoz! P500 each less 20%.

Mandaue Foam's anniversary sale is extended 'til Sept 10, 2012. I'm sure they have new stocks. So, GO na! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

For more info, visit Mandaue Foam’s website here: http://mandauefoam.ph/
To find the nearest Mandaue Foam branch, click here.

2 comments :

  1. Loved the post! So malanding post! Chos! hahaha Love you humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks iheartGEM!!! Had fun writing this kahit nagmamadali! hehehe... 'til next post! ^_^

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover