
Macho gwapito


Kwela

Tirador
Siklista, Basketbolista, Litratista, Boksingero, Bowlingero, Musikero, Mekaniko?, Magikero?
Mabuting kaibigan
Malambing na asawa
Responsableng ama
Whew!!! That's a lot of photos for a single guy huh! But... who's that guy? That.guy.is... my beloved man – my best friend, my partner, my husband, the father of my son! Gwapo no? Chos!
Daddae, I want to greet you a happy, happy, happy blessed birthday today! I love you sooo much. Thanks for loving me too! Thanks for being so understanding, thoughtful and supportive! Thanks for being a good father to Sam-sam! Enjoy your especial day. The gift is already waiting for you. Sarap buhay ka! Makikita mo! Hahaha!!!
(I was expecting that this birthday post for him is somewhat melodramatic. But no! He is coming home soon! Yeah!!! Sing and dance with me, "celebrate good times come on!")




At mabait na kapatid! love you always. God bless! mmmmwah
ReplyDeleteOpo, at napakabait na kapatid din! hehehe... Te Jhovie, is that you? Hehe...
Delete