Monday, December 17, 2012

Fab Throw Pillows from ARQ Curtains

I'm so thrilled! ARQ Curtains has new throw pillow designs! (Yeah, ARQ Curtains are not just for curtains!) Are you familiar with the "Keep Calm..." saying? Yes, yes! They have their own versions that come in different colors! Keep Calm and Switch Off. Keep Calm and Buy Shoes. The classic "Keep Calm and Carry On". And my new favorite, "Keep Calm and Call Mom." 

ARQ Curtains Colorful Throw Pillows Keep Calm and Switch OFF

ARQ Curtains Colorful Throw Pillows Keep Calm and Carry On


And to those who believe in Zodiac signs, they have a complete set too!
ARQ Curtains Throw Pillow Zodiac Sign


These are the new designs that I am drooling over and planning to buy - the Phonebooth and Village pillows!
ARQ Curtains Throw Pillow Phonebooth and Village Design

ARQ Curtains Throw Pillow reversible

ARQ Curtains reversible Throw Pillow

I love that the other side has solid color. It means that one pillow comes with two designs! I can just invert the pillow depending on my mood or the color I want.

And I will never let this new favorite pass! It's turquoise and yellow green - my favorite colors! What more shall I ask?

ARQ Curtains reversible Throw Pillow Keep Calm and Call Mom


Ever since we've moved to our new home, I've started collecting different throw pillow designs. I can't wait to add these cute throw pillows to my collection.

For those people who find online shopping convenient like me, you can buy two or more of these fab pillows through Zalora website. For more designs, sales, promos and events, you can visit ARQ Curtains' website   and Facebook page.

How about you? What is your peg?

1 comment :

  1. Hi Ma'am! Thank you once again for your kind words for ARQ Curtains :) We would just like to let you know and invite you to like our Facebook page. We will be releasing a new line of throw pillows and we would like you to be the first to know about it. Here's a link to our Facebook page. Thank you :)

    https://www.facebook.com/ARQCURTAINS

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover